Monday, May 4, 2015

"Effective Programming" Sale at Addison-Wesley

Those wacky marketing gurus at Addison Wesley are at it again, offering a variety of "Effective Programming" books at 40% off -- 50% off if you buy two or more. Two of my books--Effective C++ (both print and digital) and the digital collection of all my Addison-Wesley C++ books--are part of the promotion, but the sale includes C++ books and videos by others, including Andrei Alexandrescu, Herb Sutter, Nicolai Josuttis, John Lakos, and Bartosz Milewski.

The promotion isn't limited to C++. You'll also find books and videos on Java, Python, Ruby, and C#, including several from my Effective Software Development Series. If you're a programmer, you're sure to find something you can use.

To initiate your shopping spree, click here, and don't forget to use the discount code EPSALE at checkout. No, I don't get a kickback (other than my usual book royalties).

The promotion runs until May 18.

Scott

No comments: