Saturday, October 31, 2015

Effective Modern C++ in Korean!

The latest translation to reach my door is another two-color version, this time in Korean. Knowing no Korean, I can't assess the quality of the translation, but I can say that during the translation process, the Korean publisher found an error in the index. That's a rare event—one that indicates that the translator and publisher were paying very close attention. I take that as a good sign.

I hope you enjoy EMC++ in Korean.

Scott

PS - O'Reilly and I fixed the indexing error in the latest release of the English edition of the book, so it's not just Korean readers who will benefit from the book's newest translation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bought ec++ and mec++ several years ago and have bought this book also. The translator of this new book is famous in Korea for his efforts over translations especially for well-known programming books such as TAOCP, TC++PL, Generic programming and STL, series of Game Programming Gems, etc. I'm very glad to read your new book. Thank you for both of you and the translator to publish a valuable C++ book.