Monday, April 25, 2016

Thursday's NDC Presentation will be live, but remote

Recent developments have conspired to prevent me from attending this week's Nexon Developers Conference in Seoul, but I'll still be making my keynote presentation, "Modern C++ Beyond the Headlines." The talk will be live, but I'll be at home instead of in the conference hall. The heavy lifting on the communications front will be handled by Skype.

The keynote will take place at  5:05PM local time at the conference, which will be 1:05AM local time for me. It should be interesting to see who suffers more: the conference attendees at the end of a long day or me at the end of a longer one :-)

Scott

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for a good presentation until late at night! There are four seasons, but now the weather is very good in Korea. Once come and go sightseeing! South Korea has a lot of programmers are respected Scott. I always wish you healthy and happy! ☺️

Anonymous said...

What's next for you Scott, after leaving the C++ scene?

Scott Meyers said...

@Anonymous: No special plans right now, I'm afraid. When I have something to announce, this blog will be where I'll do it :-)