Sunday, August 21, 2022

Old Magazines need New Home

I've decided that the shelf space I currently devote to old technical magazines can be put to better use. That means the old magazines need a new home. Otherwise they'll go in the recycling bin. 

The magazines in question are Doctor Dobb's Journal from March 1996 through February 2009 and Embedded Systems Programming (later Embedded Systems Design) from March 1997 through May 2012. 

If you'd like to save some quarter-century-old magazines and their compatriots from being turned into paper fiber, let me know: smeyers@aristeia.com.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why not present them to archive.org?

Scott Meyers said...

That's a good idea. I wish I'd thought of it. Unfortunately, I didn't, and the magazines have all since been sent to a recycling center.